Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something Blue























I was browsing through my favorites on Etsy and I realized that I have a lot of light blue/teal favorites. So, I thought, why not group them together in a lovely blog entry? Maybe someday I'll even try my hand at making a treasury with these, but who knows - I still don't quite understand treasuries. Starting from top left and moving clockwise: Blossom Stationery Letter Set by Feterie, Blue and Green [...] Amethyst Drop Earrings [...] by seababes, Bride and Groom Thank You Cards by Eyelet Sage Studio (me), and last but certainly not least Azure Skies Fresh Briolette Necklace by Jacaranda Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for featuring us! You made us smile ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful blog and shop! So inspiring.

    Thanks for visiting. See you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete