Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh Baby
























So I do not have a child, nor do I plan on having one within the next five years, but while skulking around in Etsy forums yesterday I kept seeing such amazingly cute baby items for sale on Etsy. There's pretty much everything for a baby on etsy from clothes to diapers to blankets, toys and baby wipe container covers. Here are some I've recently discovered (starting from upper left and working clockwise): Little Lady satin and minky baby blanket from Sew Melody, Organic Onsie-Apple Red by MonkeyCBaby and Wipes case with opening flap by Janet Nicole Creations.

In a personal etsy note, my shop has now reached 80 -hearters and over 900 views :).

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Sweet choices! Thanks so much for showcasing my blankie so nicely:).

    ReplyDelete