Monday, August 17, 2009

Entrecard, Anyone?

If anyone stumbles across this post who uses Entrecard to advertise their blog, maybe you can help. I've used Entrecard for about three or four months now. It was working as the way I expected Entrecard to work, I was advertising on other blogs and other blogs were advertising here. BUT, now people can advertise on mine, but the function of advertising on other blogs for me is no longer there. The button underneath their 125x125 avatar to advertise is missing and has been for about 1.5 months.

Does anyone know what's up?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, stopping by from entrecard ironically LOL. I don't even know how to advertise on others sites, can you post how to do that? I would love you forever! All I see is the word drop on everyone's widget so I am clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you have to delete your internet cookies on your computer.. I am not shure but maybe it will help?
    Thank ou so much for promoting my etsy shop =)

    bye bye Marieke

    ReplyDelete