Monday, June 29, 2009

Sneak Peak into the Late Summer Line

It's a bit hush-hush for now because none of the designs are completed (I'm also not sure how soon they'll be up in the shop), but I thought I'd give all you lovely readers a little sneak peak :)

The closest item I have right now to the new line is the Flower Garden Thank You Notes


The goal for this line is to create more of the things I absolutely love! (if you didn't read the "What is a Rose by any Other Name?" entry, do so now). The designs in my shop now, I of course love, but I have a special place for muted, vintage-feeling floral designs. So, by the end of my (hopefully brief) project I hope to introduce this new line into the shop. But again, since this is a newer design style for me to create - I'm not sure how long the process will be. Most of these will presumably start off as sketches...so the process is more tedious.

If you want a more visual representation of the style I'm going for, check out Fleur Avenue's Etsy shop. It's basically the jewelry representation of what I'm going for in my new line. Hopefully, I'll be successful and I'll keep you updated on my progress!

1 comment: