As I mentioned earlier, my lovely web master and I were working for the past couple of weeks on revamping the Eyelet Sage Studio official website. The current one was acting more as a space holder and I decided that it was high time to get everything organized and into one place.
So here it is, the new-and-improved website!
What it means for you, my readers:
- my blogger blog is NO LONGER the main blog, find the new one here
- I've added "Google friend connect" to the new blog, so you can follow me, just like you would on my blogger blog (unfortunately, I couldn't just update the link and have you all forwarded over to the new blog, so please make sure you re-follow my blog)
- All-in-one: you can read my blog, contact me, find out more about eyelet sage, and see ALL of my items - all in one location (no more bouncing around between various websites)
- To-the-point homepage: An up-to-date glance at Eyelet Sage Studio, what's new and what's happening right now
- Shopping page: View all Eyelet Sage's current inventory with rich, easy to view photos - without ever having to leave the site
- Contact Page: If you want to find out more, find out where I'm at elsewhere or just drop a line, there's an easy to use contact form
- Newsletter option: you now have the opportunity to subscribe to my quarterly newsletter. This is a good option for anyone, but especially the casual reader, who likes to know what's going on, but doesn't have the time to read the blog every day. The newsletter comes out four times a year and gives you general updates about the upcoming season. (your information will NEVER be sold or used in any other way than to distribute the newsletter)
- Blog: The Old Faithful of the group - still the same great blog, just with a new address :)