Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Sorry


I'm sorry. I've been a bit remiss in the blog-o-sphere and Etsy-land. Life's been a bit crazier than I had anticipated so the designs and new blog posts I talked about have been a bit lacking and non-existent. I've also fallen back on my Etsy group responsibilities, but I promise, as soon as life gets a bit less hectic I'll be posting new designs and finds. I just have to gain some composure and rhythm again in order to do that. So here's to hoping that after this week, I'll be back and ready to tell you all about my new designs and finds.

What I CAN tell you is I have been brainstorming designs. They're not fleshed out on paper or on my computer, but I have them in mind, so hopefully soon they will be nice and ready. They're all fall inspired, so I need to hurry up and get them in the shop and on my blog in time for the fall season.

Hopefully I'll see you all soon in the blog world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment