Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flip and Tumble Fun!

As per one of my favorite comment-er's request, I'm back to the blog. It's been a bit challenging recently because I think I lost my mind along the way - life gets in the way, and when I'm busy and stressed all creativity goes out the window. So yes, that means my new line has yet to be even remotely started (sorry!)

I'm going to start with an easy blog today...just one of my favorite recent finds :)




Flip and Tumble makes me happy - I'm not sure if it's the bags, the website or just the happy-go-lucky feeling of everything. I stumbled across this website from another blog (sorry, I can't remember which!) and it made such an impression that I bookmarked it. Maybe it's because it's inspiring me to find some rip-stop fabric and make a handful of grocery bags for myself :) Or maybe because it doubles as a game of catch :)


2 comments:

  1. oooooo, i really like this idea. the printed bag with birdies on it is my fave, i think.

    i would love to carry the balled-up version into a public place, and just nonchalantly open it up when i sensed someone watching... a great conversation starter!

    ReplyDelete