Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The PERFECT Ribbon!

So as most of you know - I have a weakness for craft items at Michael's. Luckily, this time, my extra item didn't end up being too expensive. It's ribbon! But not just any ribbon - the ribbon that happens to match nearly PERFECTLY to all of my Eyelet Sage Studio designs.

{photo borrowed from here}

It's a little hard to tell from this photo, but unfortunately, this is the only photo I could find with the ribbon in it! I could take my own picture (of course), but it's getting too dark to take a decent one. So the one I got is the green with blue polka dots (near the bottom of the second stack on the right, to the right of the big pink with polka dots). But it's just perfect! Maybe you haven't noticed, but on the header of the blog, the cross sections of the green lines have little blue dots - the same color as this ribbon! See it's practically perfect!

I'm going to use the ribbon to package up those lovely magnets I've been talking so much about (that you can get free right now!) I'll end up selling them in packages of three, but they'll be in cute little boxes tied up with this ribbon. You'll have to check back soon - I'll post pictures of the final boxed product once I get it all together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment