Saturday, June 6, 2009

Going through my Life: Oh all my art!

So, if you've been reading many of my blog posts or tweets you know that I've been trying to rummage through my things and find room for all of my new crafting supplies.

Art has always been a part of my life: I have drawings and paintings I've done from over the years hanging on walls and laying in piles because I don't know what to do with all of them until I get my own place. If I can build up my current Etsy shop, I'm considering opening one up for fine art. But I found a fun example of my completely RANDOM art (i.e. it wasn't some class assignment and very atypical of my other work). Wanna see? Well, I'm going to show you anyways! ;)

My "wire flowers:" (I apologize for the quality of the photos)


So what do you think of them? I think I did this three or four years ago. I won't tell you the secret "upcycled" ingredient of these, but they're fun.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    first time i come across your blog, so im gonan visit it now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collage or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot!
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower! And thanks for your comment on the profile I did for Monjio.

    ReplyDelete