Friday, May 22, 2009

Seababes Showcase the Wonderful-ness of Etsy

One of my favorite things about Etsy is the community. At first, I saw the Etsy forums as a chore - just another way to promote, and I didn't really like it that much. But then, I haphazardly stumbled upon a thread started by Seababe Jewelry, where they were giving away some of their amazing jewelery to the n th number poster. To be completely honest, I originally posted because the thought of winning one of their rings was pretty appealing.

In the first thread, I didn't win anything. I wasn't too disappointed, after all, I had been just there for the prize. But then, they were so excited about it that they started a second thread. I started to post there and began to see the wonder of the forums...new friends. Well, at least cyber-friends. Everyone is so nice, and even when we're all competing to win a ring, we'll stop and ask each other how our days are going. It's pretty neat.

Well, I was lucky on the second thread, and I won a Seababe 20 dollar ring! I got it in the mail last week and couldn't be more happy - they do amazing work! And you should check out their other work, I'd recommend them to anyone!



Here are some of my other favorites from their shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment