Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Favorites' Jewelry Box: What I'm saving for the Birthday List





























































1. This Fruity Fun Flower Necklace from Jamie's Jewels is so much fun for summer. I just love the colors - I can imagine pairing it with a fun sundress, or even with a plain white t-shirt and jeans. Etsy jewelry is so awesome!

2. I love these Pearl Nest Earrings from Dogberry Hill Studio. There's even a necklace that's the same design but with blue eggs. They're just so fun and spring like. :) This one is definitely on my birthday list for this year, as long as it doesn't sell out before my birthday comes!

3. I almost hate to feature this beautiful Ophelia necklace from Mia Sophia on Etsy because I just love it. It's been on my favorite's list for awhile now, but with little cash flow I can't afford to buy it myself right now. I keep secretly hoping that it won't sell for awhile so I can buy it myself someday, but then again I want Mia Sophia to keep making beautiful necklaces like this so she can keep her shop open. But honestly, isn't this necklace gorgeous?? I think I decided that my birthday list this year is going to consist of items I've found on etsy. I keep finding such wonderful things!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for loving my fruity fun necklace..I hope you drop some hints so you get it for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete