Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brand New!

Oh, I'm so excited...I'm slowly fazing my summer line into the shop! Only two new items are up today, but that's because I'm trying to add them slowly to stay in searches for a little bit longer.

I'm also pretty excited about how the photographs turned out. All those people who told me that it doesn't matter what kind of camera you use were wrong, in my opinion. For these photos I was able to use a new Canon Sxi, and it made a HUGE difference. Just by being able to change the aperture and white balance (which I couldn't do on my point and shoot) changed my okay pictures to decently good pictures. If I do say so myself.

Check out the newest editions to the shop!


And be excited - more items to come in the next couple of days! Keep checking :)

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you on my blog - please come and get it!

    ReplyDelete